Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Helicopters and the civilian trauma system: national utilization patterns demonstrate improved outcomes after traumatic injury.
- Outcome and undertreatment of mitral regurgitation: a community cohort study
- Reduced Mortality in Injured Adults Transported by Helicopter Emergency Medical Services
- Association of direct helicopter versus ground transport and in-hospital mortality in trauma patients: a propensity score analysis.
- Continuity of care: an essential element of modern general practice?
- JACC. Cardiovascular imaging.
- The impact of supine hypertension on target organ damage and survival in patients with synucleinopathies and neurogenic orthostatic hypotension